Zwara Program's Open Call 2021-2022 by M7 Qatar
- Location: People based in Qatar
- Date: 24 December 2021 - 16 January 2022
- Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Apply and participate now - It's free!
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3VLgHhsMg/
The Zwara Program is a series of events and activities that connect creatives with experts, industry leaders, and one another. We engage designers in exhibition visits and dialogue with the goal of producing exclusive design projects.
For this year’s Zwara Program, M7 seeks to redefine the role of fashion in Qatar’s society, considering culture and heritage as key drivers in realizing this distinctive role.
They invite emerging designers from all fields to explore and produce garments, textiles, or accessories, drawing inspiration from the exhibition as well as from local creatives and global design experts whom they will be exposed to during this program.
M7 invites Qatar-based emerging designers from all fields to explore and produce garments, textiles, or accessories, drawing inspiration from the exhibition as well as from local creatives and global design experts whom they will be exposed to during this program.
Your work will be displayed at a pop-up site at M7.
Please note that this program does not limit the creation of the fashion item(s) to clothing, but could seep into textiles, fabric, jewelry, or any other fashion accessory as well as the verge between art and fashion. Designers should go beyond the traditional boundaries of fashion and design to develop a capsule that speaks to their true brand and identity in Qatar's contemporary society.
- You should be a fashion, accessory, or textile designer who has been producing designs for at least one year.
- You should commit to designing and producing one or more fashion item(s) as part of your design capsule during a 6 - 8 week time frame.
- You should be based in Qatar.
For more information and to apply with your portfolio, go to Zwara Program Open Call.
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: January 16th, 2022
Source and image credit: M7 Qatar
You Might Like It
- Hilton Doha The Pearl Hotel & Residences Doha Qatar
- 26 August 2022 - 27 August 2022
- 08:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Doha sports club الدوحة Qatar
- 1 August 2022 - 30 August 2022
- 09:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Radisson Blu Hotel Doha, C Ring Road, Doha, Qatar Qatar
- 13 August 2022 - 31 December 2022
- 06:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Al Wakra, Qatar Al Wakrah Qatar
- 20 November 2022 - 20 December 2022
- 09:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Al Bidda Park, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 17 November 2022 - 18 December 2022
- 09:00 am - 11:59 pm