Navigating the funding landscape in Qatar: What do Investors really look for?
- Location: Workinton Alfardan Centre, Qatar
- Date: 27 September 2023
- Time: 06:00 pm - 08:30 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Participate - It's free! Participate - It's free!
- Website: https://www.startupgrind.com/events/details/startup-grind-doha-presents-navigating-the-funding-landscape-in-qatar-what-do-investors-really-look-for/
Is it a question of whether we have enough funding available in Qatar or is it a case of whether startups are not ready for funding?
This is an important question since different people have different opinions. The Startup Grind Doha will tackle this question head-on with a panel of investors who are experienced in funding startups in Qatar and internationally.
Join an enlightening event into the world of startup fundraising and investor expectations. The event's objective is to explore the critical dynamics that drive the intersection of entrepreneurial dreams and financial support.
The speakers will be the following:
- H.E Sheikh Mansoor Al Thani - Chairman, MBK Holdings
- Sara Daniel - CEO, Doha Tech Angels
- Marcel Dridje - Board Member, European Business Angels Network
- Cristina Urrutia - Investment Manager, Qatar Science & Technology Park
- Awdesh Chetal - Venture Partner, Risin Ventures
The event will be moderated by Steve Mackie - Co-Founder of Business Startup Qatar and I wanna Grow Podcast.
Source and image credit: Startup Grind Doha
You Might Like It
- Online class
- 23 September 2023 - 27 July 2024
- 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Education City Micro-Farm, Ar-Rayyan, Qatar
- 12 November 2023 - 24 December 2023
- 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm