Set in Stone: Gems and Jewels from Royal Indian Courts exhibition at the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA)
- Location: Museum of Islamic Art
- Date: 23 October 2019 - 18 January 2020
- Time: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: http://www.mia.org.qa/en/visiting/opening-times - N/A - Free for residents, culture pass members, 50 % for university students (upon presentation of ID) QR 50 for others.QR
- Website: http://www.mia.org.qa/en/visiting/opening-times
Set in Stone: Gems and Jewels from Royal Indian Courts exhibition is now open at the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA).
The exhibition comes in celebration of the 2019 Year of Culture Qatar-India and presents a look at magnificent gems and jewellery from India. Set in Stone: Gems and Jewels from Royal Indian Courts showcases more than 100 pieces from across Qatar Museums’ (QM) collections, including many masterpieces that have never been displayed before.
Drawing from MIA’s permanent collection, the National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ), and QM’s Orientalist Collection, this exhibition brings together a splendid array of jewellery, jewelled objects, works on paper, and photography.
The exhibition is open from the 23rd of October 2019 to the 18th of January 2020.
Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 7 pm
Friday from 1:30 pm to 7 pm
Free for residents, culture pass members, 50 % for university students (upon presentation of ID)
QR 50 for others.
You Might Like It
- Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art الدوحة Qatar
- 16 October 2021 - 23 October 2021
- 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Qatar National Library, District of Freedom, Al Luqta Street, Doha, Qatar شارع اللقطة الدوحة Qatar
- 6 November 2021 - 6 November 2021
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Garage Gallery at the Fire Station Mohammed Bin Thani St Doha Qatar
- 5 November 2021 - 31 March 2022
- 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Doha Design District, Msheireb Doha Qatar
- 8 October 2021 - 8 October 2021
- 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Submissions are online. Ar-Rayyan Qatar
- 28 September 2021 - 10 November 2021
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am