National Sport Day Activities at Education City
- Location: Education City
- Date: 14 February 2023
- Time: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Price: Come and enjoy - It's free!
- Website: https://www.qf.org.qa/national-sport-day-2023
Every year, on the second Tuesday of February, Qatar celebrates National Sport Day (NSD) – a national holiday in which we all come together to promote and embrace healthier lifestyles.
National Sport Day is the day in which we remind ourselves that taking care of our health is a priority, not a luxury. It is the day in which taking the leap towards health is a collective and fun activity or game with family and friends. This year, on 14 February, many activities await you at Education City (EC) from 9 am - 5 pm. The activities are free of charge and open to the public. Grab your phone, browse our activities, and join the action!
- Participation in the activities will be on a first-come-first-served basis, as registration will be on-site.
- Make sure to arrive early to secure a spot in the activity you wish to take part in.
- The only activities that will require pre-registration via the Education City app are the NSD Triathlon and the women-only activities, as men will not be allowed within the activities’ venue for the latter.
Related: Qatar Foundation Try-A-Triathlon
Source and image credit: Qatar Foundation
You Might Like It
- Check locations below
- 1 November 2023 - 24 December 2023
- 07:00 am - 01:00 pm
- The Aspire Dome, Hamad Aquatic Centre and the Old Doha Port
- 2 February 2024 - 18 February 2024
- 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Education City Golf Club
- 15 November 2023 - 27 December 2023
- 06:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Lusail International Circuit
- 14 December 2023 - 16 December 2023
- 10:00 am - 06:00 pm