Qatar Health 2022 Virtual Conference
- Location: This event is virtual.
- Date: 9 February 2022 - 12 February 2022
- Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Ticket Purchase:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.hamad.qa/EN/All-Events/Qatar-Health-2022/Pages/default.aspx
Qatar Health 2022 is a collaborative effort between Hamad Medical Corporation and the Ministry of Public Health in preparation for the FIFA World Cup 2022. It will be virtually hosted in Qatar from 9 to 12 February 2022.
The conference will build on the previous success of QH2020 and QH2021 by continuing to provide state-of-the-art learning from experts in the fields of disaster medicine, infectious disease and trauma surgery for healthcare professionals and students from different backgrounds and countries. It will maintain a focus on providing quality care during mass gatherings with the inclusion of recent developments and best practice in pandemic mitigation. It shall also provide opportunities in professional development for a wide variety of healthcare providers from a diverse set of disciplines and practice.
Qatar Health 2022 will offer a 3-day program, with multiple full and half-day tracks, preceded by a 1-day of pre-conference workshops and symposia. The main tracks will be as follows:
- Multidisciplinary collaboration in preparation for the 2022 World Cup
- Best practice and lessons learned from sports mass gatherings
- Healthcare preparations for the 2022 World Cup
The tracks shall have a mix of direct lectures, panel discussions and pro-con debates, and interaction with the participants will be strongly encouraged. Experts from the national, regional and international health sector, the World Health Organization and other international organizations involved in mass gatherings as well as sports organizations, academic institutions, healthcare leaders, disaster response managers, global experts and government bodies, will be sharing best practice and lessons learned. Delegates will be able to share experiences, learnings and best practice as well as advances in mass gathering preparedness and planning as we prepare for the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022.
Qatar Health 2022 will also provide participants with opportunities for continuing professional education, research opportunities as well as a forum to present their own research and findings, exchange ideas, and foster constructive and highly productive discussions.
You Might Like It
- Al Bayt and Ras Abu Aboud Stadium Doha Qatar
- 28 September 2021 - 12 October 2021
- 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- This event will be held online. Qatar
- 15 October 2021 - 16 October 2021
- 12:00 am - 11:00 pm
- This event is online. Pre-registraion required. Qatar
- 28 November 2020 - 19 December 2020
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am