High Tides Music Festival 2020
- Location: Sheraton Grand, The Backyard
- Date: 27 February 2020
- Time: 07:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Per person - 100QR
High tides Music Festival 2020, Qatar's first-ever Handpan, Ethnic Electronic, Tribal Folk, and Live Trance Music Festival at the Sheraton Backyard. We are featuring globally renowned hang drum player Daniel Waples & his associate Flavio Lopez and one of India's best bands, the Shanka Tribe. Daniel Waples is a pioneer of the Handpan instrument and is arguably the most recognized player in his field. He travels globally to share his passion and introduce his music to new listeners. Daniel Waples has played in over 50 countries, and his music crossed over 40 million views on YouTube.
Shanka Tribe is a tribal band of nine musicians from India who creates music with elements of nature and various time signatures, mixing genres with particular inclusion of Indian music. Their music awakens the soul of the listener into seeking the higher cause of existence.
You can expect pure music and incredible vibes in harmony with our all-embracing land, Qatar, the home of cultural heritage. It is going to be a truly unprecedented experience that will reinvigorate your souls. We urge you to take a break from your everyday hustle and appreciate the rejuvenating music around you. All that you spend comes straight back to you in the form of peace and happiness.
As part of our corporate social responsibility, this event is in support of QAWS - Qatar Animal Welfare Society,’ a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitation and rehoming of animals in Qatar.
Only 21 + and Up
You Might Like It
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 8 June 2022 - 2 July 2022
- 06:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Al Matar service St Doha Qatar
- 20 June 2022 - 5 July 2022
- 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Dusit Doha Hotel, Diplomatic Street, Doha, Qatar Qatar
- 24 June 2022 - 25 June 2022
- 10:00 pm - 10:00 am
- Crowne Plaza Doha - the Business Park, an IHG Hotel, Airport Street, Doha, Qatar Qatar
- 18 June 2022 - 18 June 2022
- 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Education City, Student Center Ar Rayyan Qatar
- 22 June 2022 - 22 June 2022
- 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm