Farkiah beach cleanup at Al Khor
- Location: Al Khor
- Date: 16 August 2019
- Time: 04:30 pm - 07:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: General entry - It's free!
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/deapqatar/
Hello everyone! During this cleanup we are going to a beautiful beach and mangrove near Al Khor. This is a family friendly event.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY:
-4:30pm Meeting time at the Dairy Queen by the Radisson Blue Hotel in Salwa Road. https://goo.gl/maps/7SctiL9p6Ln IF YOU ARE CARPOOLING MEET US HERE.
-5:00pm Departure to the beach
GO TO THIS LOCATION OF YOU’RE NOT CARPOOLING.
4x4 is not needed.
-6:00 pm arrival to the cleanup location.
-6:00-7:00pm cleanup activities.
-7pm socialize and food sharing. End of the event and departure to Doha whenever people are ready.
Be cool, be on time and be ready to have some fun.
IF YOU ARE A CARPOOL DRIVER:
1. We can't thank you enough for this.
2. Please post on the comments section(transportation plan) if you have a car and how many seats available.
IF YOU NEED A CARPOOL RIDE:
1. Write a comment on the discussion section, under transportation plan, and let us know you need a ride.
2. Be on time and don’t forget 10-20 riyals for ⛽️. Minimum 10 riyals is mandatory.
3. Be careful and keep their car clean. Don't bring the beach in their cars...
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
-Lots of water as it is very, very hot.
- Water/ Food to share. Reusable water bottles, mugs, food containers, and cutter are encouraged. Let’s lead by example!
- YOU ID / RP
- Hat, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen. PLEASE DRESS PROPERLY. Don’t forget to be culturally sensitive. Girls, shoulders covered. Guys, keep your shirts on.
- Work or garden gloves
- Your beautiful smiles:)
***Every person attending the event is responsible for their wellbeing and safety. DEAP or any of its volunteers is not responsible for anybody's actions and its consequences. All responsibility relies on each individual.