Biker's 1st Grand Eyeball with XC-Eliminator Drive Race for Nepal Earthquake Donation
- Ticket Purchase:
Biker's 1st Grand Eyeball with XC-Eliminator Drive Race and Nepal Earthquake Donation!!!
Exclusive for Pinoy Cyclist
DATE: May 1st 2015/Friday
VENUE: Duhail Trails
XC Eliminator Exclusive to Mountain Bikers
* ON SITE REGISTRATION
* On Site Registration Starts at 05:45H
Under the Guidance of the Phil. Embassy of Doha, we will be accepting Donations such as Clothings, Hygiene Items, Medicines and Other Related Items that can help in this cause.
* Race Starts at 06:45H (Eliminator type)
* Grand Winner, 2nd & 3rd Placers gets Medal prize.
* Free Water provided by Rayyan Drinking Water
* Free Race Entry Fee for Pinoy Mountain Bikers Qatar Official Members (except for those official members who did not paid their membership fee yet)
* Non-Members can still join the race with option to officially join the organization, or just join the race, Entry fee of 35 QR applies (doubles as Membership Fee for the Org.)
On April 25, 2015, a 7.9 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal about 50 miles from the nation's Capital and largest city, Kathmandu. The quake destroyed buildings, injured more than 6,500 and killed more than 3,700. Sadly, the number of causalities is expected to rise as rescue teams reach remote villages. Meanwhile, thousands of people are dealing with shortages of food and water while being forced to live in tents after their homes were destroyed.
We know the heart wrenching images of the damage will inspire many people to want to help and that relief charities will be mounting a response to provide food, clothing, hygiene items, medicine and temporary housing to assist with the immediate aftereffects of this disaster.
May 1, 2015, The Pinoy Mountain Biking Qatar will be having it's 1st Grand Eyeball. We will be taking this opportunity to conduct a donation drive for charity, in aid for the living victims of the Nepal Earthquake. Under the Guidance of the Phil. Embassy of Doha, we will be accepting Donations such as Clothings, Hygiene Items, Medicines and Other Related Items that can help in this cause.
Digging into the past, the Nepali Community here in Qatar has also extended their support thru humanitarian aid during the devastation of previous calamities in our country. We believe, its time to return back the Favor.
Vicinity Map of the Duhail Trails: