A World Cup of Arthroscopy
- Location: Aspetar, Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital Qatar
- Date: 17 November 2023 - 18 November 2023
- Time: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: To be updated - N/A To be updated - N/A
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/aanaorg/posts/pfbid0HNo7A4V8KxgSqbShQAExQAoBKJQKvLcjAXYuZUgfFMC2zRKYh7GpEfJayunBgQbbl
The Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) and Aspetar will host an event for Orthopedic Surgeons looking to enhance their expertise in knee and shoulder arthroscopy.
Titled “A World Cup of Arthroscopy,” this hands-on skills course is scheduled to take place in Doha on November 17 to 18. The two-day course will run from 8 am to 5 pm at Aspetar, Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital.
Aspetar, a world-leading specialized orthopaedic and sports medicine hospital, said on Platform X that this course is tailored to Orthopaedic Surgeons keen on optimizing their proficiency in knee and shoulder arthroscopy.
For those eager to participate, registration is available via the Arthroscopy Association of North America's website.
Please note: The registration link and price are to be confirmed. (To be updated)
Source and image credit: Peninsula; Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
You Might Like It
- Online class
- 23 September 2023 - 27 July 2024
- 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Education City Micro-Farm, Ar-Rayyan, Qatar
- 12 November 2023 - 24 December 2023
- 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm