Zekreet Beach Clean Up in Qatar
- Location: Zekreet, location will be sent once you register
- Date: 4 March 2021
- Time: 10:15 am - 12:15 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Prior registration required - It's free!
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/deap_qatar/
In collaboration with Qatar Museums, DEAP is organising a beach cleanup in Zekreet on Thursday, 4th March, in the morning. This is a family and kid-friendly event. Due to COVID restrictions, there are very LIMITED SPACES.
Registration is mandatory.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please confirm only if you are certain you are coming.
- Send DEAP a direct message on Instagram to inform them how many people are accompanying you.
- DEAP will send you a confirmation message if there are enough spaces available.
DETAILS / WHAT TO BRING:
- Volunteers must have their own transportation, sedans can reach all the way.
- Green Ehteraz, wearing a face mask, and social distancing are MANDATORY.
- Bring your QID or passport.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own gloves , work or gardening gloves are recommended. Bags will be provided.
- Dress PROPERLY: Be respectful of local culture. Shoulders covered, no small shorts. Long shorts or pants are preferred. Don’t forget sun protection.
- Bring your own food and drinks. Due to C19 sharing food is discouraged.
- There are NOT any toilets or facilities on site.
- 10:15 am We meet directly at the site. Location will be sent once you register.
- 10:15-11:15 am Cleanup activities.
- 11:15 am -12:15pm. Social time, enjoy a clean beach. People depart whenever they want.
- 12:15 pm End of the event and drive back to Doha.
*Every participant/volunteer acknowledges that not DEAP, nor any of its volunteers is responsible for the actions, the consequences of these actions, and the well being of participants en route, during, and after the cleanup. All responsibility relies on each volunteer attending the cleanup.
Source: Culture Pass