Watch largest sporting event in the world at Qatar Fan Zone
- Location: Ali Bin Hamad Al Attiyah Arena
- Date: 14 June 2018 - 15 July 2018
- Time: 02:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Price: - It's free!
- Website: https://www.sc.qa/en
The football fan zone at Ali Bin Hamad Al Attiyah Arena is set to open from Thursday 14 June until Sunday 15 July, the Qatar Fan Zone will be one of the key highlights of the fifth Qatar Summer Festival (QSF) and give people a taste of the atmosphere they can expect when Qatar hosts the next edition of the FIFA World Cup™ in 2022.
Held in one of the country’s landmark multi-purpose indoor sports venues, the fan zone will screen live matches from the largest football cup while offering visitors family-friendly entertainment, delicious food and numerous football-related activities.
The fan zone will showcase Qatar’s passion for football and give visitors an opportunity to experience the excitement of a football event four years before the biggest event in sport is held on these shores.
You Might Like It
- Al Bidda Park, Qatar
- 19 November 2022 - 18 December 2022
- 04:00 pm - 02:00 am
- KidZania Doha, Aspire Park, Doha, Qatar
- 6 October 2022 - 31 December 2022
- 01:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Different locations in Qatar (Check below)
- 20 November 2022 - 17 December 2022
- 09:00 am - 11:30 am