The Mahaseel Souq
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: - It's free!
- Phone: +97444080000 (Call Centre 182)
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.katara.net/en/
The Mahaseel Souq will open today in the southern area of Katara – the Cultural Village, offering residents and visitors fresh local foodstuff.
Shoppers will have the chance to buy various agricultural crops, flowers, ornamental plants and livestock products every weekend (Thursday-Saturday).
Dozens of stalls will also offer natural honey produced by Qatari farms and the "best varieties of local dates". The market includes the participation of 22 Qatari farms and six major national companies specialised in producing and selling sheep meat, poultry, eggs, dairy products and natural juices.
The reopening of Mahaseel Souq "comes in the framework of Katara's efforts to support the agriculture and livestock sector and encourage Qatari farm owners to promote their products, which are of high quality".
Mahaseel serves as a good marketing platform for local farms, which offer reasonable prices for their produce.
You Might Like It
- Heenat Salma Farm, Ash-Shahaniyah Ash-Shahaniyah Qatar
- 8 October 2022 - 13 October 2022
- 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Sealine Beach, a Murwab Resort, Sealine Beach Road, Mesaieed, Qatar Umm Said Qatar
- 30 September 2022 - 31 October 2022
- 12:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 1 October 2022 - 29 October 2022
- 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm
- Multaqa (Education City Student Center), Al Huqoul St, Doha, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 19 September 2022 - 20 September 2022
- 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- The Cooking Academy, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 17 September 2022 - 17 September 2022
- 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm