Storytelling for Start-Ups
- Date: 1 January 1970
- Time: 04:00 am - 04:00 am
Storytelling is one of the most important, and most challenging skills that change makers need to master to build effective organizations and movements. The story helps to convey a powerful message and motivation behind the "why" of your brand. It speaks to the hearts, it inspires to actions, it converts customers to brand lovers.
How to create a bold story for your start-up in different media and effectively spread it across various channels? Get to know at 2 hour crash-course "Storytelling for Start-ups", delivered by Aziz Louksah, founder of Commverse, startup content marketing agency.
When: 20th September, 4-6pm
Where: 7ayak Hub
Fee: 50 QAR (reserve online & pay at the door)
What will you learn:
1. What is storytelling?
2. Why is it important to startups?
3. How can you do it? Practical guide
4. Who is doing it right? Examples
5. Let's do it! Practical exercises
Aziz Louksah has more then 10 years of experience in PR & Marketing. He has worked with many PR & Communication agencies, including TRACCS (one of the largest PR networks in MENA), Ketchum (leading global communication firm), Tugboat Branding & Communications and Agency 222.
Are you ready to tell your story?
Sign up today and see you on Saturday!
Entrance is limited to participants who reserved their tickets on-line.
You Might Like It
Qatar Travel Mart 2023
- Doha Exhibition & Convention Center
- 20 November 2023 - 22 November 2023
- 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
Global Wellness Day Qatar
- Sharq Village & Spa, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Ras Abu Abboud Street, Doha, Qatar
- 10 June 2023
- 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Doha International Book Fair 2023
- Doha Exhibition and Convention Center
- 12 June 2023 - 21 June 2023
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Autism Connect Qatar 2023
- The St. Regis Marsa Arabia Island, The Pearl Qatar, Island, Qatar
- 10 June 2023
- 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm