Sounds of Qatar: Music of Dana Al Fardan
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: General entry. RSVP not required - It's free!
- Website: https://www.qnl.qa/en
Dana Al Fardan is a Qatari composer, songwriter and symphonic artist, drawing on her rich cultural heritage and influenced by her love of world music. Her work is a blend of Arab-influenced contemporary classical, epic in scale and universally accessible. She has a considerable local audience and is garnering international attention thanks to her most recent album release, Sandstorm, and her appointment as the official composer for Qatar Airways.
This concert, hosted by Qatar National Library, features several of Dana Al Fardan’s most notable compositions, including work commissioned by the Library, Qatar Museums and Qatar Airways.
“The Sounds of the Library”
“Road Less Travelled” – Featuring Aisha
“Avalanche” - Featuring the Qatar Concert Choir
“One Nation” - Featuring Aisha, Fares Dehbi and the Qatar Concert Choir
“Sky 2 - Qatar Airways Boarding Music”
“Raise Our Flag” - Featuring Aisha and the Qatar Concert Choir
Date: 13 March 2019
Time: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Language: Arabic and English
Target Audience: General public
This event is open to the public; RSVP is not required.
You Might Like It
- Doha Golf Club, Doha Qatar Doha Qatar
- 21 October 2022 - 21 October 2022
- 07:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 1 October 2022 - 29 October 2022
- 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm
- Dusit Doha Hotel, Westbay Doha Qatar
- 13 October 2022 - 13 October 2022
- 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm
- Near Ras Bu Fontas metro station Doha Qatar
- 19 November 2022 - 18 December 2022
- 04:00 pm - 11:59 pm