Qatari Heritage Village Beach Cleanup
- Location: Northwest Qatar
- Date: 11 March 2021
- Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/p/CML7xVXANV_/
In collaboration with Qatar Museums, DEAP is organising a beach cleanup in a beautiful Qatari Heritage Village in the Northwest on Thursday, 11th March, in the morning. This is a family and kid friendly event. Due to COVID restrictions there are very LIMITED SPACES.
Registration is mandatory.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please confirm only if you are certain you are coming.
- Send DEAP a direct message on Instagram to inform them how many people are accompanying you.
- DEAP will send you a confirmation message if there are enough spaces available.
DETAILS / WHAT TO BRING:
- Volunteers must have their own transportation, sedans can reach all the way.
- Green Ehteraz, wearing a face mask, and social distancing are MANDATORY.
- Bring your QID or passport.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own gloves , work or gardening gloves are recommended. Bags will be provided.
- Dress PROPERLY: Be respectful of local culture. Shoulders covered, no small shorts. Long shorts or pants are preferred. Don’t forget sun protection.
- Bring your own food and drinks. Due to C19 sharing food is discouraged.
- There are NOT any toilets or facilities on site.
You Might Like It
Qatar CSR Summit 2023
- Qatar University College of Business and Economics - H08, Doha Expy, Doha
- 16 May 2023 - 18 May 2023
- 09:00 am - 04:00 pm