"Lusail Museum: Tales of a connected world" Exhibition
- Location: Qatar Museums Gallery, Al Riwaq
- Date: 24 October 2022 - 29 April 2023
- Time: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Adult - 50 QR One Pass Holder - It's free! Child (Age 16 and under) - It's free!
- Phone: 4452 5555
- Website: https://qm.org.qa/en/calendar/lusail-museum-tales-of-a-connected-world/
An exhibition introducing a new museum designed by Herzog & de Meuron is currently under development in Lusail.
The Lusail Museum will draw on its world-class collection of Orientalist art, archaeological artefacts, and media from antiquity to the 21st century to create a new, enlightened and constructive way of looking at the world to understand who we are, where we come from, and where we are going.
- 24 October 2022 – 29 April 2023
Location: Qatar Museums Gallery, Al Riwaq
Note: The Timings for this event are to be updated.
Special operating hours will be in effect from 1 November–20 December. Please note that the information is subject to change and may be updated at any time.
Sunday through Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm
Note: Last entry to museums and galleries is 30 minutes prior to closure.
- Due to road closures during the tournament, Al Riwaq will not be accessible by car.
- Visitors are advised to use public buses or the metro. Information about getting around Doha during the FIFA World Cup can be found on Qatar2022.qa.
Related: Get your One Pass by Qatar Creates!
Source and image credit: Qatar Museums
You Might Like It
- Qatar Flour Mills Warehouse and Al Najada Heritage House # 15
- 24 October 2022 - 30 March 2023
- 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Main Entrance Corridor, Museum of Islamic Art Park
- 3 November 2022 - 20 March 2023
- 04:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Museum of Islamic Art, 4th Floor
- 26 October 2022 - 25 February 2023
- 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Studio 7, Msheireb Qatar
- 31 January 2023 - 10 March 2023
- 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Liwan Design Studios and Labs
- 5 February 2023 - 22 February 2023
- 05:30 pm - 07:30 pm