[UPDATED] Qatar International Food Festival 2021
- Location: Al Bidda Park & Corniche Road
- Date: 26 November 2021 - 17 December 2021
- Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: No entry fees - It's free!
- Website: https://www.visitqatar.qa/en/events/qatar-international-food-festival
The Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF) is a Qatar Tourism initiative that celebrates the country's diverse food, beverage and hospitality offerings. The 11th edition of this food festival invites all food enthusiasts in the country to enjoy special culinary experiences at scenic outdoor locations.
Get ready to fall in love with Qatar once again through indulgence in food and several other activities that range from live cooking, exciting competitions to entertainment and masterclasses.
While general admission to QIFF is free, 10 VIP areas around the festival can be reserved for 350 QAR per two-hour booking. Each VIP area can accommodate eight people.
- Weekdays: 3 pm - 11 am
- Weekends: 3 pm - 1 am
Here's where the Qatar International Food Festival 2021 will take place:
- Al Bidda Park: November 26- December 17 (Google Map location)
- Corniche: November 26 - December 3 (Google Map location)
How to get there
- Use the metro to arrive at the Al Bidda Station to conviently reach the venue. To facilitate the flow of visitors, metro will run until 3 a.m. during the duration of the festival.
- Parking space alloted at Car Park 5 of Al Bidda Park will be limited
- More information will be provided on the park & ride facilities
There will also be fireworks displays at 8 pm from Thursday- Saturday throughout the course of the festival.
The festival will be split across five themed zones at Al Bidda Park and one at the Corniche:
- Al Bidda Park
Al Bidda park will also have a Qatari Corner to give visitors a unique, traditional Qatari experience.
- QIFF Avenue
QIFF Cooking Theatre
QIFF will stage a daily cooking theatre with at least two demonstrations, events and competitions every day. The cooking theatre will feature celebrity chefs from the region including Dani García, , Aisha Al Tamimi, Shams Al-Qassabi, William Dissen & Saif Rahman, Hervé Courtot, Hassan Al Ibrahim, Grenal Godinho, Aleksandre Ugrekhelidze, Arturo Mendez, Roberto Reatini, Aaj Fernando, Sergio Galaz, Hari Wahyudin and Santiago Guerrero.
- 4 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. with 2+ demonstrations, events, and/or competitions per day
Source: Visit Qatar
You Might Like It
- Doha Corniche Doha Qatar
- 26 November 2021 - 19 December 2021
- 04:00 pm - 12:00 am