POW! WOW! Festival in Doha
- Location: Outside Al Sadd Metro Station
- Date: 25 November 2021 - 1 December 2021
- Time: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase:
- Price: No tickets needed - It's free!
- Website: https://qm.org.qa/en/experience/stories/about-pow-wow/
POW! WOW! is one of the most exciting street art festivals in the world. Free and open to the public, this weeklong event featuring 12 international and Qatari artists will be located right outside the Al Saad metro station.
Founded by Jasper Wong in Hong Kong in 2009, POW! WOW! is an international mural festival that occurs every two years. The festival was first held in Honolulu, Hawaii, before traveling to 17 cities worldwide. They will feature works by 12 artists from all over the world. Each artist has been invited to create a mural on any topic and in any style.
In addition to witnessing the creation of vibrant street art in real time, visitors to POW! WOW! will enjoy artist talks, workshops and food vendors. Culture Pass members can expect additional live tours of the vibrant space.
Source and image credit: Qatar Museums
You Might Like It
- Doha Qatar Doha Qatar
- 2 December 2021 - 1 March 2022
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- West Square, Souq Waqif Doha Doha Qatar
- 1 December 2021 - 11 December 2021
- 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Freiha Archeological Site Beach Qatar
- 2 December 2021 - 2 December 2021
- 09:30 am - 11:30 am
- Sand Dunes, Doha Qatar Doha Qatar
- 3 December 2021 - 4 December 2021
- 03:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Qatar Qatar
- 23 November 2021 - 28 November 2021
- 04:00 pm - 10:00 pm