Pottery Barn Kids Presents: Little Explorers - Sea Otters
- Location: Mall of Qatar, First floor/Doha Festival City, First floor
- Date: 9 June 2018
- Time: 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: By Phone
- Price: - It's free!
- Phone: 8000508
Pottery Barn Kids Mall of Qatar and Doha Festival city will be hosting our monthly Little Explorer Events, where we learn about nature while having fun.
This Saturday, June 9, it’s all about sea otters.
Sea otters use rocks and empty shells to feed on marine snails, crabs, sea urchins and mussels. A sea otter can consume up to 11kg of food every day to support its high metabolism – that’s about a quarter of its own body weight!
We have an activity packed lineup certain to make it a fun filled event for little ones. Little Explorers will enjoy a fun facts presentation, get creative with a hands-on craft activity – making a paper otter, and be entertained with colouring in, quizzes and more.
All Little Explorers will receive an Otter class participation certificate as well as an Otter button badge.
Call the stores to book your little one’s seat on 8000508
*** All Children should be accompanied by parent/guardian
You Might Like It
- Al Ruwais Port in the North of Qatar
- 15 May 2023 - 31 August 2023
- 05:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Medina Centrale, The Pearl Island
- 19 November 2022 - 8 December 2022
- 03:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Mall of Qatar
- 1 December 2022 - 10 December 2022
- 03:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- INFINITY POOL, BEACH AND IRIS LOUNGE
- 15 November 2022 - 28 December 2022
- 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Doha Sports Park, Unnamed Road، Doha, Qatar
- 23 November 2022 - 18 December 2022
- 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm