Pottery Barn Kids Presents: Little Explorers - Humpback Whales
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: - It's free!
- Phone: 8000508
Pottery Barn Kids Mall of Qatar and Doha Festival city will be hosting our monthly Little Explorer Events, where we learn about nature while having fun.
This Saturday, March 17, it’s all about Humpback Whales.
Humpback whales are enormous creatures about the size of a school bus. They are known for their haunting and melodic songs and for breaching the water with amazing acrobatic abilities.
We have an activity packed lineup certain to make it a fun filled event for little ones. Little Explorers will enjoy a fun facts presentation, get creative with a hands-on craft activity – making a paper whale, and be entertained with colouring in, quizzes and crosswords.
All Little Explorers will receive a Humpback Whale class participation certificate as well as a Humpback Whale button badge.
Call the stores to book your little one’s seat on 8000508
*** All Children should be accompanied by parent/guardian
You Might Like It
- Heenat Salma Farm, Ash-Shahaniyah Ash-Shahaniyah Qatar
- 8 October 2022 - 13 October 2022
- 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Sealine Beach, a Murwab Resort, Sealine Beach Road, Mesaieed, Qatar Umm Said Qatar
- 30 September 2022 - 31 October 2022
- 12:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 1 October 2022 - 29 October 2022
- 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm
- Multaqa (Education City Student Center), Al Huqoul St, Doha, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 19 September 2022 - 20 September 2022
- 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- The Cooking Academy, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 17 September 2022 - 17 September 2022
- 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm