Footpool Challenge 2022 by Paris Saint-Germain
- Location: Different locations in Qatar (Check below)
- Date: 6 December 2022 - 18 December 2022
- Time: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Price: Participate and enjoy - It's free! Participate and enjoy - It's free!
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl06SV3P55T/
Paris Saint-Germain combines football and billiards within a FootPool Challenge for adults and children.
The challenge is located in some of Qatar’s most amazing neighborhoods, highlighting some of Qatar’s most attractive venues where international and local Fans not only discover parts of Qatar’s intricate culture but can experience the fever of the World Cup.
- Katara Cultural Village
- Msheireb Downtown
- The Doha Golf Club
Participants who accumulate the highest score by visiting all three locations will be gifted a special prize.
- To win, participants must knock in as many balls as possible in each pocket within a limited timeframe.
- Each venue features impressive murals showcasing 11 of PSG’s most iconic players currently participating in the World Cup (Leo Messi, Neymar, Kylian Mbappe, Ashraft Hakimi, Danilo Perreira, Nuno Mendes, Pablo Sarabia, Carlos Soler, Marquinhos, Vitinha, and Keylor Navas).
- Fans – International and Locals bustle for a chance to take their pictures alongside these murals.
Join in on the fun as we celebrate this historic moment in Qatar!
Note: The timings for this event are to be confirmed.
Source and image credit: Press Release
You Might Like It
2023 Qatar Olympic Committee Sport Events
- Check locations below
- 9 January 2023 - 24 December 2023
- 07:00 am - 01:00 pm
Tennis Class at Cabana Club
- Radisson Blu Hotel Doha, Intersection of, C Ring Road, Doha, Qatar
- 15 March 2023 - 31 December 2023
- 01:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Buy early bird tickets Formula 1(r) Qatar Airways Qatar Grand Prix 2023
- Lusail Circuit Sports Club
- 6 October 2023 - 8 October 2023
- 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm
QRS Track Challenge 2023: Al Gharrafa Edition
- Al Gharrafa Park
- 9 June 2023 - 16 June 2023
- 06:30 am - 08:30 am