Paris, France the ARAB WORLD Institute 8 January / 10 MARCH 2019
- Ticket Purchase: Online By Phone
- Price: Starting from - 15QR
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/themajlisontour/
19th of February (language and culture)
26th of February (reception and Art & Culture)
10th of March (culture and sports)
The Majlis - Cultures in Dialogue is comprised of objects that tell stories.
Stories about a long history of exchanges and dialogue in the Arabian Peninsula and
Stories which one might hear in a majlis, the space present in every Arab home
where people gather to talk and socialize.
Stories that recall the mutual - and often forgotten - influences between the Islamic
civilization, Europe, India and the Far East.
Stories at the core of an ambitious project initiated by the Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim
Al Thani Museum: a multifaceted forum for respectful yet incisive dialogue that
connects people, beliefs and cultures.
You Might Like It
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 1 October 2022 - 29 October 2022
- 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm
- Al Gharafa Sports club Ar Rayyan Qatar
- 28 September 2022 - 30 September 2022
- 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Purple Island, Qatar Qatar
- 22 September 2022 - 5 November 2022
- 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- The Irish Harp, Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel الدوحة Qatar
- 21 September 2022 - 26 October 2022
- 09:00 pm - 02:00 am
- KidZania Doha, Aspire Park, Doha, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 6 September 2022 - 29 September 2022
- 06:00 am - 11:00 pm