Outside the Box - Public Art in Qatar Conference
- Location: Day 1: NMOQ, Day 2: QNL
- Date: 22 February 2020 - 23 February 2020
- Time: 12:30 pm - 08:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: General entry - It's free!
- Website: https://www.qf.org.qa/events/outside-the-box-public-art-in-qatar-conference
In an era of extreme globalization, movement, and technology, what is the meaning of community, cultural diversity, and place? Can art help us make sense of a changing world and challenging times? As our cities and living places are constantly expanding and developing, we live, move, work, learn, and play in environments that are fast-paced, hyper-connected, and technologically driven.
Outside the Box - Public Art in Qatar invites participants to think about encounters with art beyond the institution. Through this two-day forum and participatory activities, we are exploring the meaning and role of art in non-art domains.
Saturday 22 February - National Museum of Qatar
Sunday 23 February - Qatar National Library, Education City
You Might Like It
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 8 June 2022 - 2 July 2022
- 06:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Al Matar service St Doha Qatar
- 20 June 2022 - 5 July 2022
- 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Dusit Doha Hotel, Diplomatic Street, Doha, Qatar Qatar
- 24 June 2022 - 25 June 2022
- 10:00 pm - 10:00 am
- Crowne Plaza Doha - the Business Park, an IHG Hotel, Airport Street, Doha, Qatar Qatar
- 18 June 2022 - 18 June 2022
- 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm