Nomads' Lives' exhibition by National Museum of Qatar
- Location: National Museum of Qatar
- Date: 27 October 2022 - 14 January 2023
- Time: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase:
- Price: Check it out - It's free!
- Website: https://nmoq.org.qa/en/
Qatar Museums will hold an exhibition on 27 October at the Qatar National Museum that will highlight the rich cultural heritage of nomads in the middle of the Sahara Desert, Arabian Middle East, and Mongolia.
The exhibition comes within a series of cultural initiatives devised by Qatar Museums in 2022 and within the framework of assuring Qatar's prestige as a prominent artistic and cultural destination at the regional and international levels.
The gallery, which is set to run till 14 January 2023, reviews the lives of nomads and semi-nomads in three regions- the Sahara, Qatar, and Mongolia as well as those groups' endeavors to establish and preserve significant and rich social lives in addition to the formation of deep and beautiful cultural stereotypes in an environment full of challenges.
The exhibition will display a rich collection of artifacts and historical photos from the Qatar National Museum and other museums. It will also include collections borrowed from international museums including the National Museum of Mongolia, The Du Quai Branly Museum in France, and the Vienna Globe Museum.
Note: The timings for this event is to be updated.
Source: QNA; Cover image credit: NMoQ
You Might Like It
- Research Complex (H10), Auditorium & Foyer - Qatar University Doha Qatar
- 3 October 2022 - 4 October 2022
- 08:00 am - 02:30 pm
- Doha Golf Club, Doha Qatar Doha Qatar
- 21 October 2022 - 21 October 2022
- 07:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Building 47 Gallery 1 and 2, Katara Doha Qatar
- 24 September 2022 - 5 October 2022
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Museum of Islamic Art - Park, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 6 October 2022 - 31 December 2022
- 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Oasis Stage, Mall of Qatar Qatar
- 27 September 2022 - 27 September 2022
- 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm