This 8-hour course is aimed at beginners with little to no experience with camera settings and photo composition. It's the perfect starting point for any photography newbie.
The purpose of this course is to get you comfortable using your DSLR camera, its most useful functions and get ready to confidently put them to work. Gaining a solid understanding of must-know photographic terminology and composition techniques for creating compelling photographs.
· Duration: 8 hours / 4 sessions
· 2 sessions - presentation
· 2 sessions - field visit for practice
· Class notes included: Photographer's field guide (digital format).
What You Will Need
· Your DSLR camera or any point and shoot with Manual controls
· Selection of lenses you own
· Fully charged batteries
· A Tripod (if you have one)
· An empty memory card for your camera
· A notebook
Liked this event? Share It!
You Might Like It
You have successfully registered your account!
Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.
The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes. If you still haven't received the e-mail, check your spam or junk mail folder or contact us.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.