Katara International Dhow Festival 2022
- Location: Katara Beach
- Date: 20 November 2022 - 18 December 2022
- Time: 02:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Price: Check it out - It's free!
- Website: https://twitter.com/kataraqatar/status/1579813436539965442/photo/3
The Cultural Village Foundation - Katara announced its events associated with FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
General Manager of Katara Cultural Village Foundation Dr. Khalid bin Ibrahim Al Sulaiti said that the foundation is set to organize 51 events, including 300 sub-events with the participation of 22 countries during the period from November 18 to December 18, 2022, adding that such events are distributed to five key branches, including festivals, ceremonies, exhibitions, live presentations, and events.
Katara International Dhow Festival is an annual cultural festival inspired by Qatar's rich maritime heritage. The festival hosts exciting artistic and musical activities, marine shows, and competitions that shed light on the ancient maritime history aimed at restoring culture and preserving folk heritage.
Date and Timings:
- November 20 - December 18, 2022, from 2 pm to 11 pm
Location: Katara Beach
Source and image credit: Katara
You Might Like It
Beirut and the Golden Sixties: A Manifesto of Fragility
- Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art, Doha, Qatar
- 17 March 2023 - 5 August 2023
- 09:00 am - 11:00 pm
Eruption art exhibit at Anima Gallery and Msheireb Properties
- Sikkat Alwadi, Msheireb Downtown Doha
- 10 May 2023 - 10 June 2023
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tchaikovsky's Symphony No.6 in B Minor "Pathetique"
- The Hamilton International School Theatre, Doha, Qatar
- 11 June 2023
- 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm
Eduardo Navarro's The Free Spirits Of The Wild Horses Exhibition
- Doha Fire Station
- 18 May 2023 - 10 July 2023
- 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Philharmonic at the Library: Harmoniemusik for Wind Octet
- Qatar National Library, District of Freedom, Al Luqta Street, Doha, Qatar
- 14 June 2023
- 06:30 pm - 07:30 pm