"Is it a Beautiful Game?" exhibition at Northwestern University in Qatar
- Location: The Media Majlis at Northwestern University in Qatar.
- Date: 3 August 2022 - 12 November 2022
- Time: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase:
- Price: Open to public. - It's free!
- Website: https://mediamajlis.northwestern.edu/en/whats-on/exhibitions-programs/is-it-a-beautiful-game-2022-08-02-2022-11-12
Football, soccer, kurat al qadam, fútbol. The names vary, but the game is the same. It’s played everywhere - in every village, city, country, and continent. Love it or loath it, football is the most popular sport on the planet.
Open to the public from 3 August 3 to 12 November 2022, “Is it a Beautiful Game?” investigates the multiple characters the media play when mediating football to the world.
This exhibition is accompanied by a full-color publication, available in Arabic and English, a series of discussion programs, as well as a film screening. Follow the museum on social media for updates on all these aspects.
Location: Main exhibition space, The Media Majlis at Northwestern University in Qatar
Date and Timings:
- August 3 to November 12, 2022
Saturday to Wednesday, from 10 am - 5 pm
Source and image credit: Qatar Foundation; Northwestern University in Qatar
You Might Like It
- National Museum of Qatar Doha Qatar
- 27 October 2022 - 14 January 2023
- 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Oasis Stage, Mall of Qatar Qatar
- 11 August 2022 - 20 August 2022
- 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- NMoQ Learning Studio Doha Qatar
- 12 August 2022 - 13 August 2022
- 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- People based out on Qatar can participate. Qatar
- 1 August 2022 - 1 September 2022
- 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Abdullah bin Zaid Al-Mahmoud Islamic Cultural Center, 2nd floor Majilis Doha Qatar
- 12 August 2022 - 12 August 2022
- 03:30 pm - 06:30 pm