Iftar Drive 2015
- Ticket Purchase:
We are pleased to announce Iftar Drive for the Holy month of Ramadan.
We know that many volunteers are waiting for this campaign.
Purpose of running the Iftar Drive:
1) To spread awareness among commuters to driving safe by not rushing to reach their home to break the fast.
2) Distribute iftar to those who are stuck at the traffic signals and are not able to reach their homes to break their fast with their love ones.
As usual volunteers will be donating and contributing for Iftar Drive this year too. This campaign is dedicated to our loving and caring volunteers.
Our target is to distribute 2500 Iftar packs. You are kindly requested to donate the following items for the Iftar Drive.
1) 2500 drinking water bottles (330ml)
2) 2500 assorted tetrapack juices (250ml)
3) 2500 small dates pack (Crown Dates – contains 4 – 6 pcs of dates)
4) 2500 Mamoul biscuits
5) 2500 Zipper bags
Please confirm your donations in the comment box or by PM. And confirm your presence for packing and distribution day.
How does it work:
The Iftar Drive is divided into 3 days as follows:
1st day - Collection day:
Thursday 2nd July from 2:30pm to 9:30pm.
Receive the goods, count the items and store them in an organized manner
2nd day - Packing day:
Friday 3rd July from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Volunteer will sort the items and pack them accordingly and keep it ready for distribution
Refreshments will be provided for volunteers.
3rd day - Distribution day:
Saturday 4th July from 3:00pm sharp.
Groups will be organized and volunteers will leave with team leaders in groups to distribution points on Sports Roundabout, Ramada Signal and Airport Signal .
Iftar dinner will be provided for volunteers.
Location: LOYOLA International School
Al Nasir Street, Behind Family Food Center
For more information please contact:
Speed O Ali - 66604594
Zaheen Alam Mirza - 55643599