Fuwairit Beach Cleanup
- Location: Fuwairit Beach
- Date: 30 August 2019
- Time: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: Free - It's free!
- Phone: 33530230
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/deap_qatar/
During this cleanup we're going to the beautiful beach of Fuwairit. This is where Qatar's sea turtles nest. Help us cleanup their habitat. This is a family friendly event.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY:
-2:00pm Meeting time at the Dairy Queen by the Radisson Blue Hotel in Salwa Road. https://goo.gl/maps/7SctiL9p6Ln IF YOU ARE CARPOOLING MEET US HERE.
-2:30pm Departure to the cleanup location:
GO TO THIS LOCATION IF YOU’RE NOT CARPOOLING.
4x4 is not needed.
-4:00 pm arrival to the cleanup location.
-4:00-5:00pm cleanup activities.
-5:00-6:00pm social time, share some food, enjoy a clean beach.
-6:00pm end of the event and departure to Doha whenever people are ready.
Be cool, be on time and be ready to have some fun.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
-Lots of water as it is very, very hot.
- Water/ Food to share. Reusable water bottles, mugs, food containers, and cutlery are encouraged. Let’s lead by example!
- Your ID / RP
- Hat, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen. PLEASE DRESS PROPERLY. Don’t forget to be culturally sensitive. Girls, shoulders covered. Guys, keep your shirts on.
- Work or garden gloves
- Your beautiful smiles:)
***Every person attending the event is responsible for their wellbeing and safety. DEAP or any of its volunteers is not responsible for anybody's actions and its consequences. All responsibility relies on each individual participating on the cleanup.
For more event updates visit our Instagram and Facebook pages.
Thanks and see you on Friday!