Foodex Qatar 2018
- Location: Ajwan Media | Event Management and Advertising Agency, Doha, Qatar
- Date: 3 May 2018 - 5 May 2018
- Time: 12:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: At the door
- Price: - It's free!
- Phone: +974 4437 6667
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.foodex.qa/
Qatar food production industry accounts for approximately 7% of the countries domestic consumption. It depends mainly on food imports for local needs.
Qatar is the most urbanized nation among the GCC states. Urban lifestyles have raised the standard of living of individuals and changed their eating pattern, resulting in a shift in the diet towards protein rich foods as well as packaged and fast food. Consumption of such premium products has contributed to the growth of the food industry.
FOODEX will strengthen the Qatari food industry to meet the standards of rising expatriate population, tourism, and developing tastes of Western foods.
Qatar is an important business hub in the GCC, it has the highest per capita income among the GCC countries. With an enviable economic outlook and a high disposable income, food consumption in Qatar is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% up to 2018.
To open new vistas for international food and beverage entrepreneurs to foray into the emerging markets of Qatar and to provide an excellent platform for food and beverages manufacturers as well as processing technology companies to market and promote their products, technology, and services.
You Might Like It
- Al Gharafa Sports Club Hall, Qatar
- 13 October 2023 - 7 October 2023
- 04:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Purple Island Beach, Al Khor, Qatar
- 14 September 2023 - 31 October 2023
- 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Qatar National Convention Centre
- 22 September 2023
- 09:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Different locations (Check below)
- 8 September 2023 - 27 October 2023
- 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm