'Festive Lighting' in Doha during Ramadan 2023
- Location: Al Zaman Plaza and Corniche Tunnel
- Date: 23 March 2023 - 22 April 2023
- Time: 07:30 pm - 02:00 am
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: It's free! - It's free!
- Website: https://visitqatar.com/intl-en/events-calendar
Qatar Tourism and the Supervisory Committee of Beautification of Roads and Public Places in Qatar are collaborating to bring festive lighting to key areas in Doha, including Al Zaman Plaza and Corniche Tunnel, during Ramadan and Eid Al Fitr.
The lighting is an interactive daily show that runs from 7:30 pm until 2 am, and the Doha Corniche is also lit up during this time. Go and experience the incredible celebration of Ramadan in Qatar!
*End date is approximate.
Source and cover image credit: Qatar Tourism
You Might Like It
- Al Maha Island in Lusail City, Qatar
- 1 November 2023 - 30 April 2024
- 04:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- The Doha Players, Community Theatre Group, Mesaimeer Area, Doha, Qatar
- 29 November 2023 - 16 December 2023
- 07:30 pm - 02:30 pm
- Mondrian Doha, Doha, Qatar
- 8 December 2023
- 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Family Zone, Amphitheatre, Al Bidda Park.
- 4 November 2023 - 3 December 2023
- 05:00 pm - 09:45 pm