European Day Concert at Katara Opera house
- Location: Opera House, Katara Cultural Village
- Date: 28 May 2022
- Time: 07:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Front Orchestra - 175QR Center Orchestra - 200QR Side, Middle & Upper Orchestra - 125QR 1st Balcony - 200QR 2nd Balcony - 125QR 3rd Balcony - 75QR Accessible - 125QR
- Website: https://www.q-tickets.com/Events/EventsDetails/9238/european-day-concert
The Philharmonic will celebrate The European Day 2022 with inspiring concerts from various European regions, the program includes the most enduring work of Sibelius “Finlandia”, Strauss “On the Beautiful Blue Danube”, Puccini “Manon Lescaut”, Chabrier “España”, Liszt “Hungarian Rhapsody”. You will also enjoy the music of widely known composers like Charpentier, Wagner, Berlioz, and Offenbach, all conducted by the Maestro David Niemann.
- The show is two hours including a break.
- Tickets must be purchased online. There are no refunds or exchanges. Under 6’s will not be admitted into the venue.
- Gate Rules: Green Etheraz status must be shown before admission and a face mask must be worn for the duration of the concert.
- Audience members must present their tickets for inspection before being allowed entry into the venue.
- Please note that attendees will be only admitted if they are fully vaccinated.
For more information, please click HERE!
Source and image credit: The Cultural Village Foundation
You Might Like It
- This is an online event. Qatar
- 26 May 2022 - 26 May 2022
- 05:30 pm - 07:30 pm
- Aspire Ladies Sports Hall, Doha Qatar Doha Qatar
- 24 May 2022 - 28 May 2022
- 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Katara Cultural Village, Opera House Doha Qatar
- 28 May 2022 - 28 May 2022
- 07:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Building 18 - Gallery 1, Katara Doha Qatar
- 18 May 2022 - 18 May 2022
- 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm
- Auditorium, Qatar National Library الدوحة Qatar
- 19 May 2022 - 19 May 2022
- 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm