Doha International Book Fair 2022
- Location: Doha Exhibition & Convention Center, Qatar
- Date: 13 January 2022 - 22 January 2022
- Time: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Register online - It's free!
- Website: https://31.dohabookfair.qa/en/
NOTE: Pre-registration will be required through an electronic link (Online registration is not open yet)
The 31st Doha International Book Fair comes in line with Qatar’s Vision 2030, which aims to develop the knowledge economy and the Ministry of Culture's vision “towards a society with an authentic conscience and a healthy body”, in addition to reflecting the state of the country’s cultural scene.
It is considered a prominent cultural event with wide participation of Arab and foreign publishing houses which in turn contribute to enriching the cultural movement accompanying the exhibition. As many as 37 countries will participate in the book fair. The number of direct publishers reached 430, while the number of agencies is 90.
The book fair will be showcasing the human journey of exploration and learning. The exhibition will introduce the latest and most recent publications that reflect human’s creative and reflective knowledge across all fields.
Qatari publishing houses such as Dar Al Thaqafah Printing Press, Hamad Bin Khalifa University Press, Katara Publishing House, Qatar University Press, Rosa Publishing House, Zakrit Publishing House, Dar Al Watad for Publishing and Distribution, Dar Al Sharq Printing, Publishing and Distribution, Nabja House for Publishing and Distribution and Nawa Publishing House will have distinguished participation in the book fair.
Date and Time:
- The fair will open from 9:00 am to 10 pm throughout the week.
- Except Friday, it is open from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Precautionary measures & Entry:
- In line with health regulations imposed by authorities, only 30% of the venue’s capacity will be allowed to attend the book fair at any one time.
- Entry and exit will be heavily monitored to avoid overcrowding and social distancing measures will be implemented at all times.
- Pre-registration will be required through an electronic link (yet to be released) and only fully vaccinated people or those who have recovered from Covid-9 within the last 12 months will be allowed in.
- The visit to the exhibition will be limited to vaccinated, including children 12 years and over, who completed 14 days after taking the second dose or recovered from COVID-19 for a period of no less than 12 months.
- It is also mandatory for all visitors to show GREEN Ehteraz to enter.
Source: Ministry of Culture
You Might Like It
- Qatar National Convention Centre - Hall 4, 5 & 6 Ar-Rayyan Qatar
- 28 March 2022 - 30 March 2022
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Doha Exhibition Convention Center Doha Qatar
- 22 February 2022 - 27 February 2022
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Fire Station Building Doha Qatar
- 29 December 2021 - 13 January 2022
- 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Doha Exhibition and Convention Center Doha Qatar
- 23 December 2021 - 1 January 2022
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Medina Centrale (At the entrance of Souq Al Medina) Alhambra St، Doha Qatar
- 17 November 2021 - 20 November 2021
- 03:30 pm - 12:00 am