Collectibles Exhibition Homeland Guardians
- Date: 18 December 2017 - 30 December 2017
- Time: 10:00 am - 10:00 am
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: - It's free!
The exhibition is the first of its kind expo, where Qatar’s Ali Al Bohaqab and Kuwait’s Mohamed Al Obaidly display a collection of rare, vintage and historic collected items dating back to 1948. It will remain open till January 6, 2018.
Besides, rare photographs of the police, army, military uniforms, body armour, belts, badges, medals and other gifts that were given to the military servers, the old Qatar and Kuwaiti Emiri flags has been put up. The first burgundy Qatari flag is of 1932 while the Kuwaiti Emiri flag is of 1956.
The exhibition evokes a great sense of pride and history and relates to various events, said General Manager of Cultural Village Foundation Dr Khalid bin Ibrahim Al Sulaiti.
You Might Like It
- Radisson Blu Hotel Doha, Intersection of, C Ring Road, Doha, Qatar
- 25 October 2023 - 25 November 2023
- 05:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Purple Island Beach, Al Khor, Qatar
- 14 September 2023 - 31 October 2023
- 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Qatar National Convention Centre
- 22 September 2023
- 09:00 pm - 11:59 pm