Cleanup Friday at Qatari Heritage Village of Al Arish Beach by Deap Qatar
- Location: Qatari Heritage Village of Al Arish
- Date: 10 December 2021
- Time: 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: Registration is required - It's free!
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/deapqatar/
This is a super fun place for kids and a family friendly activity and a sedan friendly location. Due to Covid, registration is mandatory, they have LIMITED spaces.
DETAILS / WHAT TO BRING:
- Volunteers must have their own transportation. Sedans can reach all the way on an asphalt road (no sand).
- Green Ehteraz is required. Social distancing is MANDATORY. Wearing a face mask is optional.
- Bring your QID or passport. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own gloves, work or gardening gloves are recommended. Bags will be provided.
- Dress PROPERLY: Be respectful of local culture. Shoulders covered, no small shorts. Long shorts or pants are preferred. Don’t forget sun protection.
- Bring your own food and drinks. It will be hot please make sure to bring enough water to drink. Feel free to bring a chair or a mat to sit.
-There are NOT any toilets or facilities on site. There’s always a petrol station along the way.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please only confirm if you are 100% certain you are coming.
- Send them a message. Let them know how many people are coming with you.
- They will send you a confirmation message if there are enough spaces available, including the exact cleanup location.
- 3:00 pm arrival to the meeting point. (Please don't be late)
- 3:00- 4:00 pm (Cleanup activities)
- 4:00- 5:00 pm social time, enjoy the sunset and a clean Dune. People can leave whenever they want.
Note: Every participant/volunteer acknowledges that not DEAP, nor any of its volunteers is responsible for the actions, the consequences of these actions, and the well being of participants en route, during, and after the cleanup. All volunteers acknowledge the risks associated with the cleanup and being outdoors in nature and the wilderness. All responsibility relies on each volunteer attending the cleanup.
Source and image credit: Deap Qatar
You Might Like It
- Doha Exhibition and Convention Center Doha Qatar
- 23 December 2021 - 1 January 2022
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Al Thuraya Planetarium - Building 41, Katara الدوحة Qatar
- 15 December 2021 - 16 December 2021
- 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Building 47, Gallery 2 Doha Qatar
- 12 December 2021 - 28 December 2021
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Freiha Archeological Site Beach Qatar
- 2 December 2021 - 2 December 2021
- 09:30 am - 11:30 am
- Ceremonial Green Spine, Education City Doha Al Luqta St Ar Rayyan Qatar
- 12 December 2021 - 17 December 2021
- 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm