Clay Carving workshop 2022 at National Museum of Qatar
- Location: National Museum of Qatar
- Date: 22 January 2022
- Time: 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Book now - It's free!
- Email: [email protected]
In this tour and art workshop, participants will learn about petroglyphs, a form of rock art, in Qatar and create their own masterpiece inspired by the petroglyphs in the gallery. Stop by to learn about the different types of clay, the traditional carving tools, and the intricate processes and techniques for creating artwork in clay.
Language: ARABIC and ENGLISH
- Free to attend, registration is required.
- Participants must register by email before attending.
For more information and for bookings, please email [email protected]qa
Source and image credit: Qatar Museums
You Might Like It
- This is an online event. Qatar
- 26 May 2022 - 26 May 2022
- 05:30 pm - 07:30 pm
- Aspire Ladies Sports Hall, Doha Qatar Doha Qatar
- 24 May 2022 - 28 May 2022
- 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 14 May 2022 - 15 June 2022
- 06:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Katara Cultural Village, Opera House Doha Qatar
- 28 May 2022 - 28 May 2022
- 07:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Building 18 - Gallery 1, Katara Doha Qatar
- 18 May 2022 - 18 May 2022
- 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm