Cirque du Soleil: Innovation and Collaboration at the Heart of Costume Creation
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: FREE - FREEQR
- Website: https://events.qnl.qa/cirquedusoleil/EN
Cirque du Soleil is known throughout the world for its spectacular shows featuring gravity-defying acrobatics, stunning set designs and outstanding costumes that combine technology, artistry and science.
In this Crossing Boundaries lecture, two of Cirque du Soleil’s key creative minds will take us behind the scenes of Cirque du Soleil’s highly regarded costume workshop that produces the thousands of intricately designed and highly advanced costumes that are key to its success.
Denise Tétreault, the Director of Development and Innovation, and Mark DeCoste, an Assistant Designer, will discuss the creative processes for costume design that are at the heart of everything that Cirque du Soleil’s acclaimed workshop stands for.
The Crossing Boundaries lecture Series is an initiative of VCUarts Qatar.
Date: 11 October 2018
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Target Audience: General public
Seats are limited. To register, please click HERE
You Might Like It
- Qatar National Library الدوحة Qatar
- 14 June 2022 - 14 June 2022
- 06:30 pm - 07:30 pm
- Qatar National Library, Education City الدوحة Qatar
- 24 June 2022 - 24 June 2022
- 04:30 pm - 06:30 pm
- Auditorium, Qatar National Library الدوحة Qatar
- 19 May 2022 - 19 May 2022
- 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- This is an online event. Qatar
- 10 May 2022 - 10 May 2022
- 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- This is an online event. Ar-Rayyan Qatar
- 7 March 2022 - 7 March 2022
- 10:00 am - 12:30 pm