Aspire Winter Festival
- Ticket Purchase: At the door
- Price: - N/A
- Website: http://www.aspirewinterfestival.com/
Aspire Zone is ready to welcome thousands of visitors to Qatar’s largest entertainment event, the “Aspire Winter Festival”, which opens to the public on Thursday.
The “Aspire Winter Festival”, running through May 1st, features more than 50 activities and entertainment events for the whole family to enjoy in one place at Aspire Park, the destination of choice during the welcoming winter months.
Festival organisers brought a number of unusual and fun activities for festival attendees, including musical performances, a pop up art gallery, a pirate treasure hunt, an extreme rush slide, a circus, an extreme race, a 7D cinema, a theatre, a sand pit, and many lego and board games, as well as rock climbing and archery stations.
The festival also has a dedicated food and beverage area, featuring more than 14 outlets, as well as 30 shopping outlets introducing international vendors.
The festival welcomes visitors every day from 4 pm to 10 pm, except Fridays and Saturdays when the festival is open from 3 pm to 10 pm.
As part of its corporate social responsibility commitment, AZF will also mark a number of international observances, including World Health Day, Earth Hour, World Youth Day among others.
You Might Like It
- Heenat Salma Farm, Ash-Shahaniyah Ash-Shahaniyah Qatar
- 8 October 2022 - 13 October 2022
- 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Sealine Beach, a Murwab Resort, Sealine Beach Road, Mesaieed, Qatar Umm Said Qatar
- 30 September 2022 - 31 October 2022
- 12:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 1 October 2022 - 29 October 2022
- 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm
- Multaqa (Education City Student Center), Al Huqoul St, Doha, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 19 September 2022 - 20 September 2022
- 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- The Cooking Academy, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 17 September 2022 - 17 September 2022
- 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm