Al Wasmi Gardens Festival 2020
- Location: Katara Cultural Village
- Date: 18 February 2020 - 22 February 2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: General entry - It's free!
- Website: http://katara.net/
More reasons to rejoice for nature lovers as the Cultural Village Foundation - Katara will host the first-ever Al Wasmi Gardens Festival at Katara Hills. The fascinating festival will take place from 18 to 22 February that aims to showcase a number of gardens inspired by different countries around the world.
Set against the lush green backdrop of Katara Hills, the festival will be open to the public from 10 am to 10 pm every day during the five-day event.
There will be also a range of activities for the whole family to enjoy during the festival, including treasure hunts, food and beverage kiosks, floral art and craft workshops, relaxation areas, and live entertainment.
You Might Like It
- Corniche Promenade Doha Qatar
- 8 June 2022 - 2 July 2022
- 06:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Al Matar service St Doha Qatar
- 20 June 2022 - 5 July 2022
- 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Dusit Doha Hotel, Diplomatic Street, Doha, Qatar Qatar
- 24 June 2022 - 25 June 2022
- 10:00 pm - 10:00 am
- Crowne Plaza Doha - the Business Park, an IHG Hotel, Airport Street, Doha, Qatar Qatar
- 18 June 2022 - 18 June 2022
- 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Education City, Student Center Ar Rayyan Qatar
- 22 June 2022 - 22 June 2022
- 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm