Al Arish Qatari Heritage Village Cleanup
- Location: Al Arish Qatari Heritage Village
- Date: 31 January 2020
- Time: 12:30 pm - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
- Price: FREE - It's free!
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/deap_qatar/
DEAP in cooperation with the Division of Cultural Heritage at Qatar Museums invites you to our heritage site cleanup at the beautiful village of Al Arish. This is a kid and family-friendly event.
Please note THERE ARE NOT ANY SERVICES (toilets) at the cleanup location. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY:
-4x4 is not needed.
-12:30 pm Meeting time at the Dairy Queen by the Radisson Blue Hotel in Salwa Road. https://goo.gl/maps/7SctiL9p6Ln IF YOU ARE CARPOOLING MEET US HERE.
-1:00 pm Departure to the cleanup location. GO HERE IF YOU ARE DRIVING ON YOUR OWN AND KNOW THE AREA: https://goo.gl/maps/g1JnQxZYcs1ocq74A
-2:30 pm WE WILL REGROUP HERE BEFORE ENTERING THE DIRT ROAD https://goo.gl/maps/irBPH9hgaEkBJPe26
-2:45 pm Arrival to the cleanup location.
-2:45-4:00 pm Cleanup activities.
-4:00-5:00 pm Social time, share some food, enjoy a clean beach.
-5:00 pm end of the event.
Please let us know if you’re driving on your own, if you can take any volunteers with you, or if you need a ride, and follow DEAP’s social media pages for event updates.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Water/ Food to share. Reusable water bottles, mugs, food containers, and cutlery are encouraged. Let’s lead by example!
- Your ID / RP
- Hat, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen. PLEASE DRESS PROPERLY (long pants or Bermudas ok). Don’t forget to be culturally sensitive. Girls, shoulders covered. Guys, keep your shirts on.
***Every person attending the event is responsible for their own wellbeing and safety. DEAP or any of its volunteers are not responsible for anybody's actions and their consequences. All responsibility relies on each individual participating in the cleanup.
You Might Like It
- Manara Art Studio at Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art الدوحة Qatar
- 15 June 2022 - 23 November 2022
- 04:00 pm - 05:15 pm
- M7 Creative Learning Space, Doha Qatar Doha Qatar
- 8 June 2022 - 31 August 2022
- 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Fuwairit Beach Qatar
- 16 June 2022 - 12 July 2022
- 08:00 pm - 09:00 pm
UNESCO 1970 Convention on Illicit Trafficking in Cultural Property: Prospects and Challenges in the State of Qatar
- General Customs Authority, Regional Training Center - Hamad Port, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 31 May 2022 - 31 May 2022
- 08:30 am - 09:30 am
- Gallery 4, Fire Station Doha Qatar
- 25 May 2022 - 16 July 2022
- 09:00 am - 07:00 pm